In the Book World
– Books for sale by the foot in case you need them to decorate. While they’re for good prices, I have to wonder if the person who has these shelves and no books would just donate their shelves to ME.
– Love me some Nancy Drew when I was growing up, though not as much as Trixie Belden. Also love houses now. I win! Twice! [Ten bucks says Sonika HATED Nancy Drew. But she’s always been much cooler than me, even as a child.]
– Ernest Hemingway- still creating controversy, though not quite the fun kind.
– Millenials rock the nostalgia. As I’m half a Millenial when I take the quiz (early 80s babies straddle generations oddly), I can only halfway relate.
– The long list for the 2009 Booker Prize is revealed.