In Book News
– Alice Munro wins the Man Book International Prize for her body of work.
– Possible titles if every book were about food.
– Murakami fans, myself included, are thrilled but may need to be lifting weights.
– The Foob waxes philosophical along with E.M. Forster, and asks a question that begs some thought.
– To read or reread? That is the question, and it can be a telling one.
– Neil Gaiman does not think writers are personal bitches. If only he’d now tackle the entitlement issues of the average Starbucks customers.